Church of Sant'Antonio da Padova

Itinerari nel Rojale

The chapel of Saint Anthony of Padua was originally dedicated to Saint Francis and Saint Augustine by the will of its benefactor, Don Francesco Vosca, the parish priest of Qualso and a native of Vergnacco. It was built in 1650

It has a rectangular nave plan in Renaissance style. The main facade is marked by four Doric pilasters, and two semi-circular windows are present on either side of the facade.
In the center, the portal features stone jambs, lintel, and overdoor.
A modulated and dentilated cornice runs along the entire main structure.
The semi-circular pediment has a modulated and dentilated cornice with a central oculus.
At the top, there is a single window with a small bell in the center, positioned on the ridge of the facade.

The interior is illuminated by two small semi-circular windows on each side.
The sanctuary area is distinguished by being raised by one step.
The ceiling features wooden trusses and secondary wooden framing with visible terracotta tiles. 

The flooring consists of square terracotta tiles arranged in a diamond pattern.In 1889, a sacristy was added at the back, and in 1906, the church was entirely expanded, assuming the appearance we see today.

Restored in 1949-50, during that occasion, a monument to the Fallen was added inside.